CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for job results?
Click Here to search for in our 2.4M jobs.
Browse Online Resumes by Industry
Browse Online Resumes by Education Level
SUMMARY: 30 years of IT experience in all avenues including training, networking, and software development. Excel in developing solutions for common business problems and in creativity. Hard worker and fast learner who likes to train others how to use the latest technologies to solve business problems. I have worked with Fortune 500 companies, small, medium, and the United States Government. This individual is a team player who is motivated and eager to assist in any way to improve the well b...Tags: Microsoft, Training, Troubleshooting, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Windows 7, Structured Query Language, Windows 7, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Windows 2000, Active Directory, sql, it jobs, agile, software, html, c#
* Instrumental in Managing annual sales of $115M annually * Total cost reductions in operations exceed $15M * Client retention and satisfaction 99%+ * Inventory shrink reduction $1.5M - Do It Best * Clients include Honeywell, Pratt and Whitney, Nextel, Con Edison, NBC and Fortune 500 companies * Managed staff of 175, including 12+ Managers and 40 direct reports * Consistent zero recordable accidents or violations * Negotiated supply and labor agreements with annual savings of $200k+ * Constr...Tags: Audit, Budgeting, Information Technology, Inventory, Leadership, Management, Networking, P&L, Pick Programming Language, Quality
& LICENSURE - National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Board Certified Family Practice 2017 American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, 2009 American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, 1999 Level 4 Certification Age Management Medicine, 1998 American Academy of Family Practice, 1996 American Academy of Family Practice, 1989Tags: Network Attach Storage, Family Practice, Dermatology, Health Care Industry, Integrate, Patient Care, Pharmaceutical Industry, Quality Assurance, Test, Management
Senior Project Manager, Renewables EPC Industry- 20 Years of Experience - Will travel Domestically & Internationally
CAREER SUMMARY Mr. Whittet has over 30 years' experience in the EPC environment overseeing various Project Management/Construction Operations activities using union and non-union labor including but not limited to: Project Management, Construction Management, Labor Relations, Industrial Relations, Project setup, development and negotiation of work rules and schedules, Facilities/Camp Management, Talent Management (Staffing & Recruiting personnel for all disciplines and positions) focused on E...Ideal Companies: EPC Companies
Tags: EPC, Construction, Talent ManagementHR, Renewables (Solar), Nuclear, Metric Based, Leadership, Senior Project Manager, Highways, Compliance
I am a hardworker, fastlearner, easygoing, organized person, felxible and I have a positive attitude.
I am looking for a place where I can perfom a good job and I can learn manythings.Ideal Companies: hospitals, clinics
Tags: adapted, cleared, decided, eaned, formed, joined, noticed, quoted, reacted, received, saved, targeted, tested, led, paid, offerd, accerated, balanced, eased, gained, facilitated, judged, named, obtained, replaced, tailored, spoke