Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for job results?
Click Here to search for in our 2.4M jobs.
Hot Candidates Online Resumes
Currently exploring new opportunities for personal and professional growth which align with my diverse talents and skills and which fuels my passion for empowerment through education.
Apply my experience leading a wide array of teams and people in a new and rewarding atmosphere.
Tags for this Online Resume: Project Leader, Project Management, Microbiology, Immunology, Assay Development, Test and Evaluation, Infectious Disease, Parasitology, Material Science, Human Subject Research, Animal Research, R & D, Military Medicine, Cell Biology, Biomedical Research, Dental, Cell Culture
Family Nurse practitioner professional seeking opportunity for an Advanced Practice Nurse, in order to continue a successful career in the health care industry. Seeking a challenging position where I may utilize my extensive expertise and experience.
To help organizations identify organizational challenges involving the workforce and the business operations and develop data-based strategies to help solve them.
Tags for this Online Resume: Consulting, Human Resources, Human Resources Information System, Management, Process Improvements, Project Management, ROI, Employee Relations, Analytics, Results, Measurements, KPIs, Data
* Youngest Director of Physical Therapy at time of promotion * Youngest Regional Manager in 2004 * Steady history of promotions throughout career at Shadyside Hospital * Founded West Hills Physical Therapy in 1989. Company grew from one to six sites. Initial investment $100,000. Sold 9 years later for well over 30 times investment * Successful history of multi-site management, including P&L, throughout management career. Si...
Engaging and Strategic Casualty Insurance Professional with a wide-ranging background in Claims Account Management, Business Development and Claims Administration
Challenging leadership position in the Claims Client Services or Claims Administration arena. Will also consider senior level staff position in those areas within a company that offers growth potential.
Implement years of military management experience into an effective business approach that creates a highly successful and productive environment. Build strong, cohesive teams through communication and leadership. Demonstrate competence and drive in improving operations.