CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Sea-World-Orlando job results?
Click Here to search for Sea-World-Orlando in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Sea World Orlando"
I'm looking for a job where i can share my knoledge and experience of what i have learn.. and also a company where i can have in advance career too
Ideal Companies: Nike. Ansheiser busch.. hilton
Safe operation, prudent decision making skills
I believe that my greatest strengths lie within my ability to communicate, collaborate, and work as an integral part of a team. I have the ability to provide quality customer service and satisfaction. In doing so, I am able to maximize company profitability and productivity. Through my experiences, I have learned the importance of working with integrity, and being committed to the task at which I am working on. My true ...
QUALIFICATIONS * Work in Communications, Broadcasting and Marketing for over 30 years under the air name, Jon Patch. * Local producer, national producer, on air reporter, VP affiliate relations/programming and advertising sales, marketing and public relations, as well as developed a new broadcast network. * International Host and Executive Producer coordinating authors, celebrities, guests, locations, sponsors, contracts, s...
Tags for this Online Resume: Programming, Advertising, Sales, Voice, Satellite, Marketing Management, Communications, Microsoft, Programming, Advertising, Sales, Voice, Satellite, Marketing Management, Communications, Microsoft, affiliate relations
quick to learn, competent, friendly, able, reliable, dependent
Human Factors & Ergonomics Safety Specialist with over 17 years’ experience in the Human Factors, Ergonomics and Safety disciplines.
- Apply knowledge, skills and abilities from the human factors, ergonomics, and safety professions when developing or updating systems used by your user population. - Improve the human interface component of a given system to increase the usability, safety, and/or accessibility for your user population in order to increase the safety, productivity, or comfort for the workforce and/or to eliminate or reduce design-driven e...