CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Universal-Studios-Orlando job results?
Click Here to search for Universal-Studios-Orlando in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Universal Studios Orlando"
Safe operation, prudent decision making skills
30+ years of construction experience in the civil and commercial field. Have done everything from actual hands-on, to bidding and selling construction projects.
Ideal Companies: KBR
QUALIFICATIONS * Work in Communications, Broadcasting and Marketing for over 30 years under the air name, Jon Patch. * Local producer, national producer, on air reporter, VP affiliate relations/programming and advertising sales, marketing and public relations, as well as developed a new broadcast network. * International Host and Executive Producer coordinating authors, celebrities, guests, locations, sponsors, contracts, s...
Tags for this Online Resume: Programming, Advertising, Sales, Voice, Satellite, Marketing Management, Communications, Microsoft, Programming, Advertising, Sales, Voice, Satellite, Marketing Management, Communications, Microsoft, affiliate relations
Human Factors & Ergonomics Safety Specialist with over 17 years’ experience in the Human Factors, Ergonomics and Safety disciplines.
- Apply knowledge, skills and abilities from the human factors, ergonomics, and safety professions when developing or updating systems used by your user population. - Improve the human interface component of a given system to increase the usability, safety, and/or accessibility for your user population in order to increase the safety, productivity, or comfort for the workforce and/or to eliminate or reduce design-driven e...