Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for job results?
Click Here to search for in our 2.4M jobs.
Highly motivated, dynamic advertising and marketing professional with over 25 years of proven ability combining strategic thinking, creative concepting and captivating design with a deep understanding of technology and user experience to carry vision from idea to execution. Repeated success turning highly conceptual ideas and complex content into sophisticated and engaging experiences that intuitively guide the user and cle...
Tags for this Online Resume: Competitor Analysis, e-Commerce, Management, Pricing, Brand Strategy, Adobe XD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Prototyping, Copywriting, Photo Direction, Print Management, Brand Development, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Print Design, App Design, UI Design, UX Design, Wireframing, Information Architecture, Team Leadership, Estimating
816 Emerson Ave Elizabeth, NJ 908.377.3204 firstname.lastname@example.org macoscarelli.webs.com
* Developed the creative direction for Ronald Harrill's "Makeda: Queen of Sheba, " which won the International Book Awards' Best Children's Books Non-Fiction. Developed the creative concepts for the anthology "You And I: The Very Best Of O'Bryan" for recording artist O'Bryan, saving client $45,000. * Planned, directed and coordinated the launch of Hallelujah Acres' affiliate marketing program that serves more than 30,000 p...