Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for job results?
Click Here to search for in our 2.4M jobs.
Gain valuable insights into intricacies of corporate finance both from the corporate as well as lender perspective and proceed to emerge as a finance professional who is relevant in the constantly changing financial landscape.
Objective: Credit and investment decision and deal making for an aggressive financial fund, bank, or investment group.
PROFILE Accomplished senior credit professional with expertise evaluating credit quality of public finance and RMBS securities. Established record of achievement in identifying risk and offering insightful credit analysis and research across multiple credit cycles. Extensive experience interacting with investors to explain credit risk associated with complex transactions. Ability to condense complex financial data into a re...
Ideal Companies: banking
QUALIFICATIONS Experienced business banking loan underwriter with 20+ years of experience and achievements in various credit markets. * Excellent credit analysis and communication skills: firm understanding of global cash flow analysis, firm understanding of UCA cash flow concepts, including both indirect and direct methods of cash flow analysis, projection analysis and balance sheet stress testing. * Strong organizational ...
SUMMARY: Highly motivated financial professional who is goal and customer oriented. Works well with all levels of management. Experienced in accounts receivable functions including the research and resolution of billing and payment issues, sending follow-up inquiries, negotiating with past due accounts, and referring accounts to outside collection agencies.
- via the City of San Jose funding through NSV (Neighborhood Silicon Valley) Prepare once a mo presentations to Board of Directors. Conducted 1st time Home Buyer Program Classes to the public. Underwrote CalHFA programs i. e. Hardship & Foreclosure Assistance 8 loans per day and comply w/company policies of 24-hour u/w turn time & 48 hrs for conditions. We spoke with Broker's LO's for all scenarios of company programs