CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Credentialing-Specialist job results?
Click Here to search for Credentialing-Specialist in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Credentialing Specialist"
• To work with all of my efficiency, diligence & integrity. • To take the company to the next level of enhanced profits & heightened customer rapport • To use my active experience and communication skills to achieve the ultimate in customer satisfaction.
A postion in finance with room for growth
I also have experience in physican's credentialing, follow up, insurance verification, pand data entry.
I'm looking for a career in I can learn new things and advance with time.
Objective Seeking a challenging position which effectively utilizes my experiences in credentialing, marketing, as well as an administrative assistant. Affording me the opportunity to continue educating myself in the health care field. A detail oriented and energetic team player who is also capable of working on own initiative along with the ability to produce accurate work under pressure, with over 20 years of office exp...
I am seeking to obtain a position within a progressive company allowing for personal and professional growth. My combined professional experience within the healthcare industry includes an emphasis in credentialing, quality management, health information management and education/training. My strong and numerous computer skill-sets have given me the ability to succeed in many facets of the healthcare industry.
Tags for this Online Resume: trainer, education coordinator, credentialing specialist, medical staff office, medical staff office, general office clerk, general office clerk, data analyst, data analyst
Obtain employment for Credentialing Specialist positions in hospitals and Healthcare Services demonstating organization, communication with providers and self management skills in credentialing.
To be part of a team atmosphere that brings quality professionals and the companies that need them, together.
To make a difference! Been at current location for 13 years and have helped build the practice. Managed the office from seven therapists to twelve therapists; implemented the billing system; contact with EAP care managers, credentialing specialist, HIPAA compliance manager, etc. Willing to work hard and excited to make a difference.
• Generated standard credentialing reports that may require research and investigation of information • Conducted verification of credentialing elements (i.e. DEA, Board Certification, License, Insurance, CME) through the use of system resources and documents the status in the credentialing database • Contacted providers to verify accuracy of information and requested data • Demonstrated knowledge of credentialing standards...
work in a physician office to assist in credentialling physician