Want your profile here?
Becoming a member is easy!
Climber.com works with you to help you advance your career by putting you directly in front of tens of thousands of recruiters in your field. Just fill out the form below to start your account.
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
experienced in all phases of concrete plant management, from dealing with EPA, to ordering materials, to fleet management, to customer relations, to oreder scheduling, employee motivation and retention, and cost control, and inventory control, as well as quality control standards, with experience in operating toward ISO 9002 standards for registration. I have ACI certs, expired, and DOT certs from SC, NC, and GA.expired, excetp GA. for both testing and batching, I have ran the QC lab for a medium sized concrete company (36 plants) I was over 4 of them. and worked well with corporate. and I currently still have CDL class B lic.
|Manufacturing & Production|
9/2005 - 11/2008
Asmore Concrete Contracting Inc
- to perform Daily pre and post trip insp. to safely drive and set up my boom pump, professionally represent my company, and process all related paperwork to customer, and corperate persons
8/1994 - 5/2005
Unicon Concrete LLC
- to do all daily tasks required from Moisture tests, to calibrations, to air tests, to equipment inspection and maint. Scheduling of materials in, and orders out, employee training and safety, and documentations for DHEC/EPA, and ISO-9002 registration. as well as to confirm that quality materials were being shipped to our customers.
1/1991 - 8/1994