CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes
Recruiters - Try Catalyst!
Catalyst is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for job results?
Click Here to search for in our 2.4M jobs.
Browse Online Resumes by Industry
Browse Online Resumes by Education Level
multi-talented, successful director of alimni relations, developement, fundraising events,s Staff management Management of multiple volunteer greoups
Adventurousness, vision driven, passionate, and a spirit building team atmosphere are all essential characteristics that lead to personal and departmental success. As a director, it is my responsibility to create an atmosphere of trust and encouragement. People produce best when they are in a positive environmentTags: Event planning, Director of alumni relation, Director of Development, Fundpaising trainer, public relations, Even tempered and approachable, Even tempered , Approachable, Friendly yet task driven, Trust worthy
Dedicated, highly skilled and results-driven individual with a Master’s Degree in Social Work Licensed in NJ and hold my ASW in California and extensive training in management and proven success in designing and executing strategic practices directly aligned with organizational mission, vision and values. Systematic, enthusiastic and well organized; proficient in guiding and motivating others towards personal achievement and realization of goals. Excellent interpersonal skills and leadership ...Tags: Social Worker , QA Management, Case Manager, Loss Prevention
• More than 20 years of successful transportation experience in operations and recruiting with recognized strengths in driver negotiations, problem-solving, turnover analyses, lease purchase programs and planning/implemention of proactive procedures and systems to prevent turnover. • Computer skills include Microsoft Office®, Innovative®, tenstreet® and Loadmaster®. • Ability to train, motivate and supervise operations/recruiting employees and drivers. • Ability to plan and conduct data an...Ideal Companies: Stable Trucking/Transportation Companies with operations in the Dallas/FW area (North Central TX).
Tags: Transportation, Recruiter, Logistics, Planning, Retention, Recruiting, Dispatching, AS400, Loadmaster, Loadtech
To transition into a role where I will use existing skills, further refine those skills and build new ones. I am most accomplished in relationship building which made me successful in revenue retention, process improvements and driving customer satisfaction.Ideal Companies: SunGard, Dun & Bradstreet, The Guardian Life Insurance, Just Born, Trifecta, Merck, Google, Microsoft
Tags: Communication, Problem Solving, Project Management, Follow Through, Resolution, Customer Oriented, Relationship Building, Client Relations, Time Management, Detail Oriented, Allentown/Bethlehem, Collaborates, Process Improvements, Analytical, Process Driven
As an award-winning financial manager and auditor, my expertise in conducting due diligence and recurring audits on public and private companies, has led to improved profitability and compliance. A strategic leader, I execute initiatives for exceptional team engagement, profits and savings. Implementing due diligence for revenue generation and savings Managing distressed businesses for performance improvement and turnaround Training and motivating teams to surpass enterprise expectation...