CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for job results?
Click Here to search for in our 2.4M jobs.
Browse Online Resumes by Industry
Browse Online Resumes by Education Level
Strategic and focused Chief Litigation Officer with extensive experience achieving business objectives through the legal function by serving as an integral member of a sophisticated and complex client advisory and business management team seeking an in-house counsel position in the Kansas City area. Results oriented team-builder looking to broaden professional experience and enhance subject matter expertise.Ideal Companies: Hospitals, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical or Law Firms
Tags: Counsel, Attorney, Partner, Chief, Litigation, Compliance, Discovery, Risk Management, Crisis Management
* Instrumental in Managing annual sales of $115M annually * Total cost reductions in operations exceed $15M * Client retention and satisfaction 99%+ * Inventory shrink reduction $1.5M - Do It Best * Clients include Honeywell, Pratt and Whitney, Nextel, Con Edison, NBC and Fortune 500 companies * Managed staff of 175, including 12+ Managers and 40 direct reports * Consistent zero recordable accidents or violations * Negotiated supply and labor agreements with annual savings of $200k+ * Constr...Tags: Audit, Budgeting, Information Technology, Inventory, Leadership, Management, Networking, P&L, Pick Programming Language, Quality
To seek a senior or executive management position including management/finance/accounting as well as business partnership relations development and management in a big corporation, non-profit organization or government agency.Ideal Companies: Big companies like IBM, Apple, Google, Amazon, Sodexo and Government Agencies
Tags: Finance, Accounting, Operations, Management, Marketing, Business Development, Managerial Executive, Project Management, HR / Benefits Administration & Management, Contract Negotiation
Executive Profile Experienced Temple Executive Director with strong organizational leadership skills and excellent knowledge of the daily operations of synagogue life. History of success in leveraging the organizations' mission and strategic plan into effective sustained relationships, while building partnerships with clergy, lay leadership and professional staff. * Administrative and Staff * Development and Management Fundraising * Volunteer Engagement and Administrative Financial and Staff ...Tags: Financial, HR, Human Resources, Management, Receivables, Sales, Accounting, Compliance, Customer Relationship Management, Database
Looking for a long term Front End or UI/UX Development opportunity where I can utilize both my keen eye for design as well as my programming prowess! My moxie, high energy, and grit is a product of two years of freelance and recently working at a startup wearing many hats and executing multiple front end tasks!Ideal Companies: Facebook, Instagram, Evernote, Airbnb, Bonobos, Google,
Decisive Logistics Director with a talent for negotiating and implementing cost saving measures and obtaining competitive freight rates without compromising quality. Known for demonstrating effective leadership approach in establishing and leading high-performance team to achieve organizational goals and objectives. Articulate negotiator and communicator; capable of fostering and maintaining strong partnerships with key stakeholders and individuals of diverse backgrounds.Tags: Supply Chain, Management, Pricing, Logistics, Purchasing, Quality, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Support