Sand Castle Field Services Work Values
Interested in finding out if you are the type of person this company is looking for? Create an account and take our patented DNA assessment now to see how you compare.
Daily Duties at Sand Castle Field Services:
Environment: MS Access, SQL, SQL Server, Axure, MS Visio, Magnolia Mgmt Suite.
• Interacted with business heads to finalize the business requirements for e-business (www.sandcastlefs.com).
• Performed the requirement analysis and documented the requirements using MS Word.
• Developed Use Cases using MS Word and developed a detailed project plan with emphasis on deliverables.
• Successfully conducted JAD sessions, which helped synchronize the different stakeholders on their objectives and helped the developers to have a clear-cut picture of the project.
• Worked with internal and external users to define requirements and coordinated user management and developer expectations.
• Using MS Word, monitored change requests and documented requirements, integrating them with Use Cases.
• Maintained proper communication with the developers ensuring that the modifications and requirements were addressed and also monitored these revisions.
• Analyzed and improved business operations by increasing automation and scalability with the introduction of new features for the database.
• Assisted in database optimization and database security network.
• Created access reports and SQL queries based on user and management requirements.
What they like about Sand Castle Field Services:
Organizations with strong, centralized leadership are particularly attractive to you. You require a work environment with leadership that aggressively seeks to expand and grow the business and does so in a visible and decisive manner. In general you prefer to work in an environment in which there is a strong link between leadership, its actions, and a strong set of company-wide values.
Company Rank: Not Available
Average length of employment : 0 years
Average salary of employees: $65,000